Are you concerned that the income you receive won’t keep pace with inflation? Are you looking for a better long-term return on your investments?
Investment bonds (often called single premium life insurance policies) can be a good solution as they offer a simple yet flexible solution to income, capital growth and tax planning needs. By offering access to a wide range of asset classes, as well as a range of benefits designed for simplicity and tax efficiency, you can spread risk and switch between funds easily as your needs change over time.
The main benefits of investment bonds with McMillan Wealth Consultants are:
- Access to St. James’s Place’s expert approach to investment management
- A choice of fund management expertise that is distinctive in the UK
- Opportunities for you to diversify investments and spread risk
- A flexible range of options to provide a regular, tax-efficient income
- Freedom to switch funds easily as your needs change
- The ability to manage and potentially reduce your personal liability to tax
- Minimal administration
Our experienced wealth consultants will advise you on investment strategies to ensure your funds are best placed for your situation and reflective of your needs.
For more information about long-term lump sum investments and bonds contact us for advice.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select, therefore the value can go down as well as up. This means you may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.
Equities do not provide the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.