As a company director, your expertise is in your trade and your business, so we understand that there are many areas of corporate planning you may need advice on.
At McMillan Wealth Consultants, we can advise you on a comprehensive range of matters concerning business-level strategy, such as:
- Auto Enrolment requirements to make sure your scheme is setup in line with regulations
- Reviewing your options of pension provider
- Insurance products and ways to protect your company and your family
- Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plans
- Aspects of exit strategies
- Business Property Relief
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Corporate investments
- Cash holdings
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more about our corporate planning and business strategy services.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested. An invetment in equities does not provide the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.